SHORT TERM RENTAL
Stopgap has been developed specifically to bridge the gap between daily rental and long term leasing.
This facility is available for UK business customers only.
You can choose between Stopgap's 28 day or Stopgap PLUS's 90 day minimum hire periods, both of which provide you with substantially reduced rates when compared to hiring a daily rental vehicle for the same length of time.
Once the 28 day or 90 day minimum hire period is up your vehicle can be kept on-hire at the same low rate or off-hired at anytime with a day's notice at no cost to you at all, so there are no long-term contracts involved.
Stopgap is ideal for situations when you need to hire a car or van for long periods of one month or longer. These might include:
- Hiring a temporary member of staff who needs a car for long periods where daily rental vehicles would be too expensive.
- Requiring a cost-effective alternative to a long term lease for new employees who are undergoing probationary periods.
- Lengthy waiting lists for the delivery of new company cars for employees.
- A flexible, low cost alternative to owning an in-house pool car fleet that helps to ensure compliance with updated ‘Duty of Care’ issues.
- A temporary sales team or contractor that needs a vehicle.
- Delivery of emergency vehicles at a moment’s notice when yours are off the road for long periods of time due to accident repairs and maintenance.
In order to take advantage of significantly reduced rates, rentals must be for a minimum of either 28 days (Stopgap) or 90 days (Stopgap Plus) and mileage restrictions apply.
We are committed to providing a fixed cost for daily car and van rental. In an industry which commonly takes advantage of surcharges to supplement reduced prices, We are unique in being able to offer no additional charges for the following:
FREE Delivery and Collection to any Mainland UK Address
FREE Delivery and Collection Out of Office Hours (24 Hours a day)
FREE Delivery and Collection to Home Addresses
FREE Of Surcharges for One-Way Car Rentals
FREE Express Airport Gold Service
The majority of rental companies levy a substantial surcharge for refuelling. This is often as much as 70 pence per litre (above pump price), plus VAT.
We charge pump price plus 20%. This is subject to change without notice.
In our experience rental vehicles are often returned requiring refuelling. Using an example of a typical group 3 vehicle e.g. Ford Mondeo requiring half a tank of fuel at the end of the rental, the saving using our Stopgap facility is frequently in excess of £10.00.
To find out more information or to place a booking please call us on 0845 369 7100 or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com