FRIDGE VAN FLEET MANAGEMENT
Are you looking for a cost effective fridge van solution?
Look no further! Covase can offer a unique contract hire and leasing scheme if you have the need to transport goods in a temperature controlled environment.
Historically fridge van users would have to pay for a custom fitted unit that was fully integrated into the vehicle and fitted by a specialist. The high cost of these units are typically rolled into the contract hire rentals over what is typically 3 or 4 years. On this scenario, the chiller unit can represent up to a third of the total contract hire monthly payment.
Critically, when the vehicle is returned to the contract hire company at the end of the lease, so is the fridge unit having being fully financed over the lease period, unlike the vehicle, which has a residual value of approximately one third of its original cost at new. This is not a very cost effective way of getting a fridge van on contract hire or lease!
Our Vebabox solution is a removable chiller unit that enables you to contract hire a fridge van with a chiller or freezer unit that you can then remove from the vehicle when it is returned to us and this unit can then be deployed it into a replacement vehicle with minimal effort. These units have a typical lifespan of 12 years, which means your chiller unit can be used for 3 or 4 renewal cycles!
The chiller unit can be financed via a separate agreement or you can purchase it outright and when the contract hire or lease on your first vehicle ends, our qualified technicians will remove and re-install your Vebabox fridge into your new van.
- Easy to transfer from one vehicle to another.
- No major vehicle modifications required, which means that it retains greater residual value in the event of sale.
- The coolbox continues to operate, even when the vehicle is stationary (due to the Battery Power Pack).
- Built-in voiding transformer can provide 230V overnight cooling, if required.
- Far more stable temperature than a refrigerated vehicle (accurate to within 1 °C).
- Powerful refrigerant compressors effortlessly maintain the required temperature in the coolbox (including the option of freezing to -20 °C).
If you transport your goods in a temperature controlled environment and want to cut your costs then do not hesitate to pick the phone up and call one of our Commercial vehicle specialists who will fully qualify your requirement and source the Van, the correct Vebabox for your needs and finance packages for both.
For more details on this product please download our pdf brochure by clicking here.